I am a doctor who finds alternatives to drugs or surgery. I believe the body can heal itself if given the proper support. Support must be individualized with you as my partner in decisions. It may include lifestyle changes, nutrition, body mechanics, and botanicals. If it will affect treatment, I order both standard and specialized lab work. Occasionally, I also prescribe pharmaceuticals, but they are rarely necessary.
- B.A. Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
- Diploma in Continuing Health Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Four year medical degree from National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland,Oregon.
- National science boards and clinical medicine boards.
- Year in Singapore and Malaysia studying medicine with homeopaths, naturopaths, and osteopaths as well as traditional Chinese healers.
- Licensed in the state of Maine as a naturopathic doctor.
- Swarthmore College: A Showcase of Community Talent (psalmboxkey.com)
- Sand Lake native offers a natural way to heal (troyrecord.com)
- Five Questions for Dec. 8, 2011: Amy Cole (troyrecord.com)
- New take on medical practice? Try Old Style N.D.s (alternativendhealth.wordpress.com)
- The Tyranny of Averages: Imaginary Naturopathic Doctors Who Make More Than I Do. (humanbodyengineer.wordpress.com)